Get the best Personalization Android app themeDIY for Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/J/C ✺ 6.x/7.x offered by PROJECT [vivid]. Apps.Android.Apk shares Latest Update APK file for your Android device. Get themeDIY for Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/J/C ✺ 6.x/7.x apk file and install on Android Smartphone and other devices.
themeDIY for Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/J/C ✺ 6.x/7.x Description:
Please read the entire description before you install this app
All the Galaxy devices running Stock 6.x/7.x are supported.
(Samsung Galaxy Note, S, J, C, A Series)
✺ NO ROOT REQUIRED ✺
» Show Full Description
✺ 35+ system app overlays
✺ 10+ third party app overlays
✺ has both Light and Dark theme variants for System apps (Stock 6.x may have some issues with Dark variant)
✺ Light SystemUI – default
✺ Inverted Light SystemUI (Colored Background with white icons and text)
✺ Dark SystemUI (Black Background with dark notifications)
✺ Inverted Dark SystemUI (Colored Background with dark notifications)
✺ Over 1000+ predefined colors to pick
✺ Archive theme source files (for theme designers)
How to build a Theme..?
1. Select colors (Primary, Status bar, and Accent) for system apps
2. Select colors for the third party apps individually
3. Select the overlays that you want in your theme.
4. Give a name and build it. (Optionally, you can include wallpaper)
5. Install and apply the theme with Trial (Make sure the theme store is enabled)
6. Then, disable theme store and theme center to keep it
To enable/disable theme store use package disabler app if you have or use the ThemeControl app that comes with this app
All your APK and archive files will be in sdcard/themeGalaxy directory
If your device is rooted
Simply, disable the theme store and theme center package with any app or replace the trial.json file
For rootless devices,
*** If you have package disabler app then you don’t need this key ***
1. Goto https://seap.samsung.com/license-keys/how-to
2. Sign in with your Samsung account as developer
3. Generate Standard Knox SDK key
4. Install ThemeControl app (APK file will be in sdcard/themeGalaxy)
4. Enable Device admin rights to the app
5. Enter your key and activate the Knox SDK License
Now the Theme store can be enabled / disabled from the app.
look at this image
Note: This ThemeControl is a seperate app which will be generated based on your device ID to fix the ELM registration issue. It is the modified version of Knox App Control.
for Source code,
If you are using Package Disabler then,
1. Disable Theme Store
2. Clear Theme center data.
(Theme center can’t be disabled with package disabler)
This app collects no data from your device.
Sometimes the theme that you installed may not appear in theme store. if it happens Try without including a wallpaper.
That’s because if the Image is big, Theme store can’t parse the package
– Read/Write Storage
– Coarse Location (Approximate Location) required by google ads.
– Device Admin Rights (If you want to disable theme store with ThemeControl App)
This app builds overlays for these packages
Third Party apps
–FacebookMessenger (old versions)
-GoogleYoutube (old versions)
–Instagram (old versions)
–Twitter (only text)
-Lock (System UI)
Please don’t give low ratings.
If you have any compatibility issues just send me the details.
I try to add more third party overlays in next builds if possible
All suggestions are most welcome.
Libraries Used in this Project :
– Pikolo Color Picker https://github.com/Madrapps/Pikolo
What’s New 1.1 bs_rl4:
version 1.1 rl4
+ Over 50+ Fonts ready to download and install
+ Import/Export Project
+ App Intro
+ Updated Knox SDK for theme store control and some layout changes
» Show Less Description
Note: themeDIY for Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/J/C ✺ 6.x/7.x is a Trademark of PROJECT [vivid]. All rights reserved by the Developers. We as AppsAndroidApk.com Only shares Original APK files without any modification (No Cheats, No Hacks, No Mods etc).