Get the best Tools Android app WiFiAnalyzer offered by VREM Software Development. Apps.Android.Apk shares Latest Update APK file for your Android device. Get WiFiAnalyzer apk file and install on Android Smartphone and other devices.
Optimize your WiFi network using (open-source) by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels.
Note for Android OS 6 Users:
Some users running Android OS 6 (Marshmallow) have reported that the location service must be enabled for the application to see WiFi networks. Marshmallow users may need to turn on the location service, even though does not explicitly require it. This appears to be attributed to Android OS 6 that requires location service in order to see WiFi networks.
» Show Full Description
– Identify nearby Access Points
– Graph channels signal strength
– Graph Access Point signal strength over time
– Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
– HT/VHT Detection – 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
– Access Point view complete or compact
– Export access points details
– Dark or Light theme available
– Pause/Resume scanning
WiFiAnalyzer is under active development by volunteers.
Please visit our website for more helpful information, including How-To section:
GitHub is the place to go for feature requests, bug reports and code contributions:
It is free, has no-ads and does not collect any personal information.
It is not a WiFi password cracking or phishing tool.
What’s New 1.8.3:
* Bug fixes, performance and UI improvements
* Android 7 (Nougat) application icon
* Filters available on Access Points, Channel Graph and Time Graph
» Show Less Description
Note: This app is a Trademark of VREM Software Development. All rights reserved by the Developers. We as AppsAndroidApk.com Only shares Original APK files without any modification (No Cheats, No Hacks, No Mods etc).